Best Buy (906) 227-5097 / bestbuy.com
Accepted Items (Free):
- Three items per household per day.
- Nearly everything electronic, including peripherals, DVD players, home and car audio, cell phones, MP3 players, and cables.
- Desktop or laptop computers.
- Small electronics, fans, and vacuums.
Accepted Items ($25 Fee):
- Limit two per household per day.
- Tube TVs smaller than 32″, Flat Panel TVs: LCD, Plasma, LED smaller than 50″, and portable TVs.
- Console TVs of any size, or tube TVs and monitors larger than 32”. Use their haul-away or pickup program for these items.
- Electronics containing refrigerants, such as mini refrigerators or air conditioners. Please contact your local waste disposal department.
- Appliances. Use their haul-away or pickup programs for refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washers and dryers, ranges, and microwaves.
Ink and toner cartridges, rechargeable batteries, wires, cords and cables, plastic bags, and gift cards.
Trade in any of the items below for gift cards. See website for details.
Cell phones, tablets & eReaders, MP3, video games, gaming hardware, computers, cameras & camcorders, and wearable technology.
Goodwill (906) 226-2444
- Non-Operational Equipment: Monitors, computers (desktop and laptop), printers, scanners, hard drives, keyboards, mice
- Operational Equipment: Monitors, computers (desktop and laptop), printers, scanners, hard drives, keyboards, mice, speakers, cords, cables, ink and toner cartridges, software (include the license key), Microsoft Xbox®, Microsoft Zune®, Microsoft-branded webcams.
TVs, large photocopy machines (floor-standing models), rear projection screens, cell phones, and appliances.