Good news! You can bring your old or used syringes, lancets, and other sharps to our Household Hazardous Waste Collections, free of charge! Please review and follow these procedures.
- There is no charge for bringing in sharps.
- Must be in a sealed container.
- If you use a 2 liter soda bottle, please remove the label and cut a pressure release in the bottle.
Don’t want to wait for the next HHW Collection event? You don’t have to!
There is no charge for the disposal of your used syringes, lancets, or sharps at any of these local businesses, but they must be brought to the location in a sealed container. If you use a 2 liter soda bottle, please remove the label and create a small pressure release slice somewhere in the bottle.
- Campus Pharmacy: 1015 N. Third St, Marquette (906) 225-5911
- Walgreens: 1115 W. Washington Street, Marquette (906) 226-1046
- Snyder Drugs:
- 110 S. Main Street Ishpeming (906) 486-4405
- 1330 US 41 W. Ishpeming (906) 485-5592
- 130 553, Gwinn (906) 346-0104
- 390 US 41 E. Negaunee (906) 475-9967
- 5091 US 41 S. Harvey (906) 249-1441